Friday, September 12, 2008

Preschool

I have been doing preschool with Brekk for the past 3 weeks. It is the Letter of the week preschool curriculum that My friend Ashby told me about. It has the hole year planned out for us. I love it because I really wouldn't know where to begin if I had to come up with everything. We added saying the pledge of allegiance every morning at the start of our class. I loved saying the pledge of allegiance in school and so I really wanted Brekken to learn it. Since they took it out of the schools I think it is important that we teach our own children. We are still working on a few of the words but he has it down pretty well.

P.S. go to the bottom of the page and pause the music so you can hear the video.

5 comments:

Corri Havlicek said...

CUTE! What a patriotic little guy.

The Redford Family said...

Hey Jenn
My blog address is
redfordfam.blogspot.com
It is great to see pictures of your boys. I love the curly hair!

{natalie} said...

did you give him a haircut? he's so cute. i can't really hear the pledge b/c i can't figure out how to turn down the music on your blog? you are a good mom to teach him that! kade learned it at school too and it's so funny to hear such a little guy say the pledge!

Ashby said...

SO cute!!! There is nothing more exciting than hearing young kids saying the pledge. It melts my heart!

Kirstin said...

Whoa! He did awesome for being so young! Wow!! Maybe I should start teaching Eliza preschool stuff... what is this letter of the week thing?