Saturday, September 13, 2008

Navajo county fair

I took Brekk to the fair in Holbrook today. I got Miranda to babysit Brock for me so it was one on one with Brekk. He was so excited to go. We went with the Greens which was so much fun. I wanted to see all the animals and was a little disappointed when there really wasn't a whole lot. Brekk wanted to ride the rides and was on the verge of tantrum mod when I told him we weren't going to do that this time. I tried to distract him with a bomb pop that was almost as big as he was. Ya, that worked for about 5 minutes. It was a good thing we left when we did he was having a melt down and I basically had to drag him back to the car all while stuffing my face with a funnel cake. Yum!

The pigs smelled so bad!

I thought this pig was dead. I love the tongue sticking out.

We got a ride on a train.

This bomb pop is bigger than his head.


2 comments:

{natalie} said...

that popsicle is gigantic! holy cow! that is so cool that you guys went just you and him on a date. that pig does look dead!

Ashby said...

I cannot get over that popsicle. Holy Moly!

And I second the YUM on the funnel cake!