Wednesday, September 3, 2008

He is so sweet!

I have been sick off and on for the last 3 weeks. I rarely felt nauseous when I was pregnant with the boys. It is awful! I only wanted soup the other night and it had to be chicken noodle or taco soup. I decided that the taco with all of the spices would not be the best so chicken it was, besides we had all the ingredients for chicken noodle. Burr was so sweet, he jumped right in and started making it for me. About half way into it he said, "you should take a picture of me making you dinner and blog it." He doesn't want me to ever forget that he can be so thoughtful. The funny thing is he left shortly after I took this picture to go give someone a bid and I had to finish it. Oh well, its the thought that counts right.

5 comments:

{natalie} said...

i'm sorry you have been feeling sick. i was wondering where you've been. send me your soup recipe! i love soup and it's getting a little chillier here now. i miss you!

Sweet Tweets Boutique said...

I wish I was feeling sick...looks like its going to take thousands of dollars to get another little baby down to our family:-( Hence the reason for my boutique! Have to get creative so we can have enough money to do IVF! ahhhhh so sad for me! Oh ya, like I say every time...you really need to come visit. We all miss you!

The Redford Family said...

It must be a girl, Jenn! If you feel different than with the boys...you probably are having a baby girl!!! Your family has grown so much and you look great. I didn't even know you moved to Arizona. Congrats. You look very happy! Your boys are so adorable!

Unknown said...

What a sweet husband! I absoluetly love Brekk's hair it is so cute! Hope you get feeling better!

Ashby said...

What a sweet hubby! Way to go Burr! Sorry to hear you've been feeling so sick. You think maybe it's PINK this time?!