Monday, September 15, 2008

First Birthday

We celebrated Brock's first birthday On Sunday. I still can't believe he is a year old. I was feeling sad then remembered that we have a little one coming in April. I really need him to grow up so I can handle a new born. It was so much fun to have our friends and family over to watch him eat his cake. I am a weird mom and don't like to feed my kids sugar until their first birthday so it was Brock's first taste of cake and ice cream. There is one exception, I gave Brock a popsicle(aunt Christina's idea) when he was teething so it really wasn't his first taste of sugar. He loved the frosting but wasn't a big fan of the ice cream.






Remember to pause my music at the bottom of the page so you can hear the video.

4 comments:

{natalie} said...

I am a bad friend - I never called to say happy birthday! He is adorable, such a blondie.

Kirstin said...

HAPPY BIRTHDAY BROCK! I love the cake, you did an EXCELLENT job!! Go you!

Ashby said...

Hey lady! Happy birthday to Brock! How are you feeling these days? When do you find out if it's pink or blue? We really need to talk!

Criddle said...

I cant believe he is that big. check out my blog. I tagged ya!