Friday, September 12, 2008

Hooray! Brekk is potty trained

I can't believe he is finally potty trained. It took about 3 days and then, something clicked. I had been watching him like a hawk because he hides every time he does his business. If I could catch him then he would go on the toilet but if he could get a chance and sneak of to my closet he would go in his pants. Then one day I couldn't find him and I was sure he was hiding somewhere, but in fact he was in the bathroom. He took himself! I was shocked and soooo excited. Crazy how happy getting Brekk potty trained has made me. He was so excited about his underwear but even more excited about watching himself on the camera.

P.S. go to the bottom of the page a puse the music so you can hear the video

3 comments:

Ashby said...

YAY Jenn!!!! I'm so excited for you!!!! Way to go Brekk!

Corie Green said...

That is so cute! He is going to love that that video is online when he is about 15! LOL You have to save that for the girlfriends later on! :)

{natalie} said...

hurray! it's so nice when they are potty trained!! cool undies too