Sunday, April 12, 2009

Milk Pits

So I'm not very good at covering up while breast feeding and with little boys in the house I really should be more modest. Brekken has been very curious about what I am doing and why I ask him to go away for a little bit while Bryce has some alone time with mom. One morning he woke up and came into the our bedroom while I was nursing. He hopped right onto the bed and was just so curious. This is our conversation...

Brekk: Mom what are you doing?
Me: I'm feeding baby Bryce
Brekk: Your feeding him out of there?
Me: Yes he eats from mommy, thats how he gets his milk.
Brekk: Mom I have milk pits too, see (he lifts up his shirt and points to his nipples), I have milk too, to feed the baby.

I had to look away so I wouldn't laugh. Seriously I need to be more discrete.

10 comments:

Corie Green said...

LOL LOL LOL LOL!!! I love this!!!

{natalie} said...

oh yes, the nipple talk. that's awesome. i was never good about being discrete either. brekken cracks me up with the milk pits.

Michelle said...

Kids come up with the craziest comments. I am going to be laughing about "milk pits" for a while.

Smith Family said...

Congrats you guys. Destined for BOYS, huh. Love it. You look so calm and collected Jenn. Is that what its like when its not your first? Happy Easter!

*A* said...

Thanks for the laugh! That was a good one

Susie and Josh said...

Jenn that is the sweetest thing i've ever heard. He is so cute. Hey just to let you know I have a blog! YAY! Hope all is well with you and the new baby. Miss ya neighbor!

Ashby said...

Thanks for the laugh. I needed that today!

Shandi said...

thats too funny. congrats on the little guy. so it sounds like you went all natural? Good job. He is really cute!

The Moss Family said...

What a funny little guys!! Just remember it could be worse. When Jocelyn was a baby we were at church and I got up to leave to feed her when Kennedy turned around and told everyone behind us, "My mom is going to feed Jocelyn with her boobs!!" Talk about being horrified. I wanted to crawl in a hole and die.
So how's life with 3?

Criddle said...

oh goodness! Thats hilarious! boys are so cute