Thursday, April 2, 2009

Baby news

So my due date was today and no baby. I had an appointment today. The babies head is down but not engaged. The few contractions that I have had have not done a darn thing. My Aunt Sharon (not really related but is my moms good friend and we love her like family) got here on Tuesday to help and we can't wait for this baby any longer. I need to take advantage of Sharon while she is here. So here is the deal, We are going to the hospital at 6 am to get induced. I sooooo didn't want this to happen again but i am convinced that my body doesn't know how to go into labor on it's own. So hopefully by tomorrow afternoon we will have our new baby boy. I'll let you all know. Wish us luck!

5 comments:

{natalie} said...

CONGRATS!! I can't wait to see pics of your new little one. can you still try for a non-medicated birth if you are induced? shoot, i wish i could call you but it's late there. i'll be thinking of you...love you jenn!

The Moss Family said...

Good luck tomorrow!! I'll be praying for everything to go smoothly.

The Redford Family said...

Good Luck!!!

Corie Green said...

Dang it! It is so late there or I would call you! All day I kept having this nagging feeling like I should call you, I guess I should have! That is so exciting Jenn! Good Luck and I will be praying for you! :) I can't wait to meet him! I think I have figured out iChat so we will have to try it out! Yay baby!

Seth and Emry Gubler said...

I'm so excited! You'll do great!