Wednesday, June 17, 2009

strawberry picking

Last week we went to a farm just 15 minutes outside of town to do some strawberry picking. Brekken was so excited about finding "the best ones". Brock had fun also stepping on the strawberry plants. Arrrg! He is so fast. Bryce and mom didn't do a whole lot of picking. He was upset that he was woken up from a good nap. The strawberries were delicious and I made jam with my friend Leslie Terry with most of it. My batch didn't turn out but it is some great tasting syrup to go on pancakes and ice cream. I can't wait for raspberries.





4 comments:

Corie Green said...

So fun Jenn! How are they getting so big so fast? Miss you like crazy!!

Sweet Tweets Boutique said...

wow! That looks soooo wonderful!!! I would love to have breakfast with you...oh, how we all miss you!

The Moss Family said...

YUMMY!!!! I can't believe how big your little guys look!!

Unknown said...

who's this Leslie person you are always talking about???