Monday, October 13, 2008

I took the boys to a nursery called the vineyard. It was so much fun. They had a corn maze, animals, a play ground, and another play area where they crawled through these tunnels and played in this big pumpkin. It was well worth the 3 dollars to get in. Its always fun to hang with cousins.

My cute pumpkin and scarecrow


This was at the start of the corn maze. Little did I know how often I would have to chase Brekken down and threaten him to stay by me or I would strap him in the stroller.

There is a little girl that doesn't belong in this picture. Can you guess who it is? I didn't know how to tell her to get out of the way. Oh well, she blends in.


Here are the cousins walking to the end of the corn maze.


Brock had fun crawling through this tunnel. It was the only time he got out of the stroller so he was happy. I don't even want to think about how dirty it was in there.

No comments: